iPledg is a crowd funding platform focused on commercial, creative, community & charitable projects. The project guidelines below are for guidance only and iPledg reserves the right to changes these as and when it deems appropriate. Any project that breaches these guidelines may, at the discretion of iPledg, be removed from the platform. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- iPledg is aimed at projects with pre-defined project objectives and goals that require funding to achieve these objectives.
- iPledg is not a platform to raise funds for “lifestyle” experiences, e.g. holidays in exotic locations etc.
- iPledg is not a platform to raise funds for personal salary costs, project costs must be genuine third party costs required to meet your project objectives.
- The conducting of Raffles, lotteries, sweepstakes, games of chance or gambling in any way is not allowed on iPledg.
- iPledg must not be used in relation to the exchange of alcohol, tobacco, drugs, weapons, or pornographic material.
- In exchange for supporting a project, Project Supporters may be offered rewards eg. limited editions and fun or creative experiences.
- Offering financial rewards or incentives, such as ownership, financial returns (eg. profit share), cash and cash equivalents or pledge repayment (e.g. loans) is prohibited.
User interaction guidelines
An iPledg Project Creator must be a person who is passionate about his project and who requires funding for his project. We would like iPledg to have a friendly culture where creativity is celebrated and differences are respected. Please follow the rules below otherwise we may terminate or suspend your use of the platform:
- Please be polite and respectful of other users at all times.
- Feel free to let your friends and family know about iPledg but please no spam, i.e. unsolicited messages.
- Please respect other people’s projects and don’t promote your project on their project page as your comments will be deleted and your use of the site may be terminated or suspended.
- iPledg will not tolerate obscene or offensive material, and anyone breaching this will be removed from the platform.
- Please don’t breach any intellectual property rights or copyright of third parties.
- Treat others with the same level of respect as you wish to be treated.